• Development and Construction Co. for Trading and Contracting LLC (DCTC) has finished slipping works of clinker silo at United Cement Plant UCG in Abu Alshamat-Damascus Countryside under supervision of Construction & Engineering Consultant CEC (Dr. Ramez Raslan).
• The work has been accomplished despite the huge challenges at the plant area and the bad weather during the executing period, whereas the big challenge was the complication of the work whereas the clinker silo the biggest silo in Syria (Diameter of 50 m)
• And here are some technical information about Clinker Silo work:
o Silo diameter : 50 m, height: 19 m , wall thickness: 50 cm
o Poured concrete volume: 1503 m3, Steel reinforcement weight: 534 Ton
o Planned executed duration: 10 continuous days (240 hours), whereas actual execution duration was only 6.5 days (156 hours)
o Execution team consists of 25 Engineer, 50 Assistant and technician and 250 expert workers ( Carpenter, Steel-fixer, hydraulic expert, concrete workers)
• The work has been done with taking into consideration all QA/QC requirements and with following Safety and Security Instructions so that no remarkable accident has been happened.
• DCTC management is thankful to all Execution, Supervision, and Owner Representative Staff who have done this work with high professionally